Bartlesville Public School district voters gave overwhelming approval to both bond issue questions on Tuesday. The question with everything except transportation vehicles received 76% approval and the transportation question received 78% approval.
There will be no increase in the millage rate. As old bonds are paid off, new ones will be issued to fund:
- the construction of a new Agricultural Center southeast of the high school campus
- expanded lobbies, offices, and entries for Richard Kane Elementary and Wilson Elementary
- lighting, clock, and marquee upgrades at most schools
- annual support in the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 academic years for technology, textbooks, STEM, science, maintenance, and extracurriculars
- updated vehicles for the band program
Details on the bond are at BRUINBOND.COM.